At American Institute, we strive every day to offer a different kind of learning – one that is focused on the student. American Institute offers a uniquely American approach to career training, with programs and services that help you achieve the career you want. Our core values incorporate the deeply held beliefs that bind Americans together.
VISIT A CAMPUS
The best way to tell if American Institute is the right place for you is to see it in person. That’s why we want you to visit our campus – you’ll see right away that the American Institute experience is different. We don’t just say we care about our students – we show it.
If you have questions, go ahead and contact us now. We encourage you to ask as many questions as needed, because we know that choosing a school is an important decision.
We believe our students will thrive and flourish in a caring environment so, whenever you’re ready, we invite you to join the American Institute family!
American Institute (AI) is committed to excellence in education. It is our mission to provide quality distance and on-site education, realistic laboratory experiences, and hands-on experiences in field-appropriate facilities. American Institute enables students to develop and exhibit the professional skills, personal behaviors, and a record of reliability necessary to successfully obtain entry-level employment.
Caring – We believe every student has the potential to be successful in a rewarding career, with the right support. We partner with you from your first day of classes through your search for a job after graduation.
Respect – We view everyone who enters American Institute as a productive adult who deserves respect and the opportunity to excel. Our staff and instructors are dedicated to helping you achieve your goals and realize your potential.
Service – American Institute is committed to the professional and academic success of each student by actively seeking opportunities to provide service both within the campus as well as within the surrounding community.
Integrity –We look forward, not backward. No matter where you come from or what obstacles you’ve faced in the past, we believe your future is yours to create.
Accountability – When you commit to us, we commit to you. When you walk into American Institute, we focus on helping you continue to move forward, so you can create the life you want to live.
Innovation – We know that the sooner you have the knowledge and skills you need to begin your career, the sooner you can become successful. American Institute offers focused, practical training that gets you out of the classroom and into your new career faster than you thought possible.
- – Provide a stimulating and supportive learning environment which encourages students to graduate.
- – Enable students to improve their lives economically and professionally.
- – Meet workforce demands for allied health and information technology professions by providing excellent and innovative education.
- – Provide a caring and qualified faculty and staff committed to the professional and academic success of each student.
- – Provide relevant program content which enables students to qualify for certification/registry exams, where required, and that meets the expectations of employers.
- – Provide resources for the personal growth of our students for the improvement of the communities of which we are a part.