American Institute does not discriminate on the basis of disability in its programs and activities in compliance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, its amendments and implementing regulations. Programs and activities subject to the nondiscrimination provisions of Section 504 include admissions and recruitment, treatment of students, academic adjustments (academic requirements, course examinations, and auxiliary aids), financial and employment assistance to students, and nonacademic services. The people responsible for coordinating our efforts to comply with Section 504 are:
- West Hartford, CT: Kim Colbert: firstname.lastname@example.org, American Institute, 99 South Street, West Hartford, CT, 860-947-2299.
- Clifton, New Jersey: Sherry L. Muse: email@example.com, American Institute, 346 Lexington Ave, Clifton, NJ, 973-340-9500.
- Toms River, New Jersey: Timothy M. Rodgers: firstname.lastname@example.org, American Institute, 2363 Lakewood Road, Toms River NJ 732-719-2730.
- Somerset, New Jersey: Christine Partite: email@example.com, American Institute, 80 Cottontail Lane, Suite 103, Somerset, NJ, 732-201-8335.
- Cherry Hill, New Jersey: Andrew Scoblionko: firstname.lastname@example.org, American Institute, 2201 NJ-38, 8th floor, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002, 856-444-5600.